Friday, July 22, 2011

It's a good look

Not much more to show for yesterday's work.  Spent some more time in the high heat scrubbing up the back wheel rim with foil and vinegar.  There is a very small amount of pitting, but you really have to get in good to see it--mostly it's really cleaning up nicely.

Unlike myself.



Finished for the day and put everything away in time to go to a team thing with A.  Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get the tarnish residue out of my fingernails for love or money (not to mention for soap, scrub brushes, more soap, and that little pick thing that swings out from nail clippers).

The charming shot above is taken hours later.

But, hey, I don't mind and my husband couldn't care less, plus A thinks it's just fine with her (she's too busy gazing at that bike, anyway!).

Clean bike, grungy nails--I guess I should get used to this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment